Friday, June 17, 2005

An update

Well, let's see...

I've been sleeping in a lot this week, which is my tendency when given several days of free time. I also went and bought a new computer game at a really cheap price, so I've been playing that a lot these last couple of days. I'm also re-reading one of my favourite series of books, The 'Incarnations of Immortality' series by Piers Anthony. I'm on the last book, 'And Eternity'. Then I'm starting in on 'Rhapsody: Child of Blood' by Elizabeth Haydon, the first book of another of my favourite series', 'Symphony of Ages'. I've also been watching a lot of Sex and the City... I finished the 3rd season yesterday and watched a couple episodes of the fourth season today. I really love that show!

But before Sex and the City, I cleaned. I took all the clothes out of my dresser drawers and organized them, putting aside anything I don't really wear any more. Then I put everything back in, neat and tidy. Then I cleaned off the top of my dressers, and my computer desk, and the rest of my room. Then I organized the mess of stuff under the sink in my bathroom, and generally tidied the bathroom up. THEN I watched Sex and the City. :P

Mom might be coming for a visit next weekend... she's working out the flights and getting back to me tommorrow. I'm excited to see her! We're tentatively planning on going to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) on Saturday, because I have a Two for One Admission coupon for an exhibit on 'Feathered Dinosaurs and the Origins of Flight'.

Then on Sunday (the 26th) Randolph is participating in Toronto's annual Gay Pride Parade!! Woohoo! I finally have an excuse to wear the rainbow fake eyelashes I bought a long time ago because they were cheap and tacky! I'm really excited... I've never seen a Pride Parade, let alone marched in one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home