Monday, June 13, 2005

Relaxing

Ah, break. A time to sleep in and relax, as well as catch up on work that needs to be done. I plan on dividing my time between lazing around and sleeping, and doing assorted things that need to be done. Like: organize my dressers and get rid of clothes I no longer wear, organize my computer and get rid of files and programs I no longer need, memorise my three scenes (Kafka in 'Words, Words, Words' by David Ives, a funny one-act play about three monkeys, Kafka, Milton and Swift, caged up with typewriters to write Hamlet; Emilia in Othello, and Witch 2 in Macbeth) and maybe do a little work on my book.

Oh, and finish watching the 3rd season of Sex and the City, which I borrowed from Kharytia. Oh, and return a library book that's due soon, and pick up some I have on hold before they expire and I'm fined for not picking them up. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentLaughter said...

I did, using the bathroom mirror. :P

12:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home