Thursday, September 14, 2006

Monthly update?

Well let's see...

Andrew's gone back to Australia. Dad and Ruth went to Mexico for two weeks, and came back about a week and a half ago. Ian's still in China doin his thang. Mom and I are going to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico for a week at the end of November. One of my online friends might be coming up to visit for a couple days around the third week of November. I'm housesitting for a couple who live just down the street from Dad and Ruth's, for three weeks til October 2nd. They've got two super sweet dogs and two super sweet cats, who I love taking care of.

As for the job front, I haven't heard anything from the restaurants I've applied to, so I'm gonna do some follow-up calls today. And as for the agents, I've got packages together for five agencies; I just need to print out the cover letters for them.

Not much else going on right now... keep your fingers crossed for me to get a job and an agent soon.

Be well, all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home