Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ginger cookies and old episodes of The O.C.

Ruth sent some ginger cookies, and I'm sitting here enjoying a few while watching the first episode of the second season of The O.C. (which is the season that just ended last week). And before that, I watched the last episode of the first season. Ah, it's nice not having any work to do for school tommorrow...

Ballet was really good, and challenging, which always makes me happy. Then Shakespeare was fun, although we've been playing the same game-exercises for a month now.

We're supposed to be starting work on our monologues tommorrow... fingers crossed!

These ginger cookies aren't going to last very long...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, so jealous!!

Mooo's cookies and the O.C. *sobs*

enjoy them for me

9:18 p.m.  
Blogger SilentLaughter said...

Heh, I will... *hugs!*

12:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home