Monday, May 16, 2005

Why blog?

I'm not sure why I chose to start a blog when I've been happily using my livejournal for nearly a year now. I guess I like the wider variety of settings, and the fact that you can post pictures in each post. On livejournal you have to upgrade to a pay account to get features like different templates and in-post pictures.

So, now I've moved to a blog. Maybe I'll be more faithful blogging than I was with my livejournal.

I'd say more, but it's late and I have school tommorrow.

Adios!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruth and Fred said...

Welcome to blogging, pookie! I've been doing it, as you know, in an attempt to improve my Spanish. To my delight, I've found a community of Spanish-language bloggers. Some have even become good friends. Blogging rox. If you need a good place to upload photos, I recommend this.

10:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe - booyah for blogging! i know lots of bloggers and now its one more! enjoy and POST PICS and UPDATE MORE!!!!!

12:21 p.m.  
Blogger SilentLaughter said...

I downloaded Hello last night, and it seems to be a great program. Do you know if Flickr is better, or roughly the same?

6:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home